ACOG TV returns to the 2017 ACOG Annual Clinical and Scientific Meeting after a successful 2016. ACOG TV received more than 5,000 views in May 2016.
Look forward to interviews with key participants of the 2017 meeting as they expound on their key talks and bring you up to date on ACOG programs and new initiatives.
ACOG TV is our onsite conference TV channel which features a new episode daily. It airs in selected hotel rooms and on monitors throughout the conference site. We hope that ACOG TV will raise the profile of the ob-gyn profession and the excellent work being done by many.
Last year, ACOG TV also featured daily episodes to highlight the good work being done by several outstanding ob-gyn programs as well as interviews with newsmakers at the Annual Meeting in Washington, DC. See the 2016 episodes here.
As of now, the following ob-gyn programs will be featured this year on ACOG TV:
- The University of Maryland – Division of Adolescent Health
- Ohio State University – General Ob-Gyn
- SHARP Mary Birch Hospital – Neonatal Research Institute
- Reading Health System – Ob-Gyn Residency Program
- The University of Indiana – PREGMED Program
- The University of Colorado – General Ob-Gyn
- The University of South Florida – Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- The University of Saskatchewan – Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
There is always room for more. If you are doing outstanding work at a program you are proud of, please contact the producer of ACOG TV, Sally Nelson at WebsEdge. Please note, however, there is a substantial fee to be featured.
Please contact ACOG Director of Marketing Gary Bennett, with any questions about WebsEdge or the ACOG TV program in general.