We are excited to announce that ACOG TV will be a featured initiative at the ACOG 2018 Annual Clinical and Scientific Meeting in Austin, TX. ACOG TV brings a different element to the conference using video and is a great platform to engage people in important issues in women’s health.
Partnering again with international film and broadcasting company WebsEdge, ACOG TV will produce a new daily episode during the conference featuring:
- Conference News: Onsite, ACOG TV will film interviews, capture session highlights and hear delegates’ insights and reactions from around the conference.
- In-Depth Reports: Five-minute documentary style films from institutions in the ob-gyn specialty and providers of women’s health care programs and initiatives. These are arranged for, paid for, and recorded prior to the meeting.
- Elliott K. Main, MD, on Alliance for Innovation on Maternal Health (AIM)
- L. Chesney Thompson, MD, on Cutting-Edge Topics in Ob-Gyn
- Barbara S. Levy, MD, on MACRA Quality Payment Program
- Eve Espey, MD, on OTC Birth Control Debate
- Question of the Day at ACOG ’17 — What Has Been Your Biggest Take Away at This Year’s ACOG Annual Meeting?
- Haywood L. Brown, MD, 2017-18 ACOG President, on his Presidential Initiatives and the Future of Ob-Gyn
- Jeanne A. Conry, MD, on Women’s Preventive Services Initiative (WPSI)
- Roy M. Pitkin, MD, Recipient of 2017 ACOG Luella Klein Lifetime Achievement Award
- Herbert B. Peterson, MD, on Health and Well-being for All: Delivering on the Promise for Those We Serve
- Question of the Day at ACOG ’17 — What Message Do You Have for the Next Generation of Ob-Gyns?
- Susan Ramin, MD, on ABOG’s Maintenance of Certification Program
- Ronald Burkman, MD, on PROLOG Enhancements
- Sharon Phelan, MD, on 2017 ACOG Annual Meeting
- Kenneth Kim, MD, and Jason Massengill, MD, on ACOG’s New Education Arcade
- Question of the Day at ACOG ’17 — What Can Be Done to Address Major Challenges Facing Ob-Gyns?
View other great 2017 In-Depth Reports:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women & Newborns
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- The University of Maryland School of Medicine, Division of Adolescent Medicine
- The University of South Florida, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of Colorado OB/GYN and Family Planning, The Division of General Obstetrics and Gynecology
- The Indiana University Center for Pharmacogenetics and Therapeutics Research and Education in Maternal and Child Health (PREGMED)
- Reading Hospital Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Training Program
- Pelvic Floor Disorders Center – Massachusetts General Hospital (coming soon)
- Gynaecological Cancer Centre at the Royal Hospital for Women, Sydney
At the conference, ACOG TV will be on screens around the venue, in selected delegate hotels on dedicated TV channels and available online and social media – follow #ACOG18 for updates.