SATURDAY, APRIL 28
2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
CAREER FAIR – FAIRMONT HOTEL
The ACOG Career Fair provides access to hundreds of hot ob-gyn jobs plus in-person networking opportunities with dozens of top-notch employers. Bring your CV and be ready to stand out!
Career Fair is FREE but sign up so employers know you are coming!
As an individual participating in the ACOG Career Fair, you will be able to:
- Make connections with colleagues and recruiters at 40+ top organizations that are looking to hire ob-gyn professionals like you *
- Browse recruitment materials at your leisure in a “no-pressure” environment
- Meet one-on-one with representatives of top employers
- Make your resume/CV available to employers after the event
- Schedule discreet one-on-one interviews when you make a connection that is too good to pass up
There is no additional fee for individuals to participate in the 2018 ACOG Career Fair. It is included in your registration. We encourage job seekers to pre-register and start using ACOG Career Connection – the official career center of ACOG, today!
Take part in the Career Fair for a minimal fee to raise your profile. As an employer participating in the ACOG Career Fair, you will be able to:
- Engage directly with qualified, motivated ob-gyn professionals
- Promote your organization for future openings and referrals
- Enhance your visibility with preferred placement through a Platinum or Gold Sponsorship
- Leave with hot leads to follow up with for your immediate openings
Combine your Career Fair fee in packages that include postings on ACOG’s Career Connection. ACOG offers 24/7 access to the profession’s top talent.
ACOG TV talks with Junior Fellow Advisory Council District Officer, Kasandra L. Scales, MD at the 2016 ACOG Annual Meeting. She gives some practical advice to residents about how to get the most out of their job hunt.
ACOG CAREER CONNECTION LIVE
Stop by the Career Connection booth to schedule your FREE CV Review with other health care professionals.
ACOG CAREER CONNECTION ONLINE JOB BOARD
This online job board is the largest source of ob-gyn jobs and résumés. It’s where job seekers go to land the right job in academia or industry and where employers post their jobs and search our resume database for qualified candidates.
With just one click of the mouse you’ll have access to available jobs 24/7. Easily search by specialty or location. In addition, you receive:
- Free resume posting that allows employers to find you
- Free job alerts – register for emails about jobs that match your skills and interest
- Free articles about resumes, interviewing , and landing the right positions
For more information, contact email@example.com
*Employers that took part in 2017 Career Fair
- Advanced Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Adventist Health
- All Star Recruiting
- Beloit Health System, Inc.
- Center for Innovative GYN Care
- Clinica Family Health
- Clinics of North Texas, L.L.P.
- Community Health Network
- Community Health System
- CoxHealth Provider Recruitment
- Family HealthCare Network
- Gundersen Health System
- Holston Medical Group
- Kaiser Permanente – Southern California
- Kaiser Permanente – Northern California
- Lakeland Regional Health
- Mariposa Community Health Center
- Mayo Clinic
- Medicus Healthcare Solutions
- Mercy Clinic
- Monarch Healthcare
- Northwell Health Physician Partners
- Riverside HealthCare
- Rush University Medical Center
- Sanford Health – South Division
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
- Summit Health
- Sutter Health Sacramento Sierra Region
- TriHealth Physician Partners