The Innovation Rodeo will bring educational games, learning labs, digital activations and networking opportunities together in one place. All activities in the rodeo are included in the meeting registration.
THURS, 3PM–6PM | FRI, 7AM–5PM | SAT, 7AM–5PM | SUN, 7AM–4PM
Innovation Rodeo activities are included in your overall registration. No sign ups required.
- ACOG Resource Center, which also includes the ACOG Bookstore this year, will offer NEW touchscreen technology for ordering your free copy of Your Pregnancy and Childbirth, Month to Month, Revised Sixth Edition.
- ACOG Advocacy Center—Are you tired of politicians interfering with your practice? State and Federal legislators all seem to think they’re women’s health experts these days. It’s up to us to teach them the facts—and to hold them accountable. Stop by the ACOG Advocacy Center to find out how to do all of this and more!
- Career Connection with a headshot café where you can search more than 800 ob-gyn jobs and check out job search tips. Also, have your professional photo taken.
- Education Arcade allows attendees to earn up to 1 CME credit each day they participate. There are four exciting games: PROLOG Games, Squares (non CME), District Challenge, and Countdown to CREOG.
- Hall of Fame will honor Nancy C. Chescheir, MD; Catherine Yvonne Spong, MD; Baha M. Sibai, MD; and John J. Sciarra, MD, PhD.
- Partner Pavilion highlights ACOG initiatives and digital activities including:
— American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG)
— Council on Resident Education in Obstetrics and Gynecology (CREOG)
— Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD)
— Green Journal
— Immunization for Women
— Long-Acting Reversible Contraception (LARC)
— Office of Global Women’s Health
— Women’s Preventive Services Initiative (WPSI)
- Two Virtual Reality (VR) stations to experience the pre-operative, surgical and post-operative components of vaginal hysterectomy.
- Wellness Center features the Mosaic tile mural, bike rides for smoothies, ergonomics, mind/body presentations, and water bottles for refilling stations throughout the meeting.